Arturia has introduced V Collection Classics – a $229 collection of 5 software recreations of vintage synthesizers.
Here’s what Arturia has to say about the new Collection:
We’ve selected what we believe are the “desert island synths” and called it V Collection Classics.
These 5 synthesizers have proven to be the true survivors in a sea of technology; they resurface again and again in modern music.
Here’s the official video:
Arturia V Collection Classics includes:
- Mini V
- ARP 2600 V
- Oberheim SEM V
- Analog Lab
- Includes 6 software titles: Mini V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Jupiter-8V, Oberheim SEM V, and Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in V Collection Classics can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Manage your licenses via our new ASC software. No dongle or e-licenser required.
- Resolution up to 32-bit/96kHz.
- Thousands of high-quality, innovative sound presets.
- Polyphony is variable from 2 to 32 voices, with unison modes available.
- Adds features, not available in the original synths:
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French
Arturia V Collection Classics is available now for $229. See the Arturia site for additional upgrade and crossgrade offers.