Max For Cats has released an update to OSCiLLOT – its modular system for Ableton Live.
OSCiLLOT offers more than 100 modules – including oscillators, processors, filters, mixers, modulators, amplifiers, shapers, sequencers, utilities and more. These comprise the basic building blocks of many electronic instruments and effects.
Here’s what’s new in OSCiLLOT v. 1.0.2:
- NEW MODULES:
- RED Osc
- RED Filter
- CV to MIDI Send: Now supports CC data and has 8 routing busses
- Looper: Has a new Trigger input to toggle recording
- LPGate: ‘ping’ function would not work correctly
- Random Value: min/max values would not be correctly restored
- Random Value: would sometimes not output values
- Redux: Overload LED could spill into Live’s Undo history
- Editor: Could save faulty data after restoring a patch from Live’s crash recovery
OSCiLLOT is available via Ableton for US $99.
If you’ve used OSCiLLOT, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!