Developer Oliver Greschke let us know that Elastic Drums – a 6-channel drum synth for iOS – has been updated to be Universal (iPhone & iPad).
Here’s a video preview:
Here’s a demo of Elastic Drums with the IK Multimedia iRig Pads:
Here’s what’s new in Elastic Drums 1.5:
- UNIVERSAL – for iPhone and iPad !!
- improved performance on older devices
- latency switchable
- midi clock out
- preset import via email
- 6 synth channels with 10 different percussion synth engines (kick, snare, hihat, clap, tom, wobble, fm, fm4, square, grain)
- 12 parameters for each synth engine
- automation for each parameter via knob recording or velocity
- 4 send effect channels with 2×11 mono effects and 2 x 9 stereo effects
- automation for all of the 8 possible effect parameters via xy pad
- master effects (stutter, delay, compressor …)
- 16 step sequencer for the 6 channels, each with it’s own tempo multiplier & length
- record audio and export to Soundcloud or Audioshare
- email audio recordings and presets
- iOS 8 supported
- Audiobus supported
- Inter-App audio (IAA) supported with transport control
- Midi start/stop/sync
Elastic Drums is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.