Faderfox and Glanzmann DDS have introduced the VERSUS controller, a collaboration between Magda and NYMA.
The functions of the VERSUS controller are aimed at bridging the gap between live and DJ performances, at maximizing creative possibilities and at making the process as smooth and practical as possible.
Features include: a uniquely laid-out ‘V Section’, 32 fader commands, versatile MIDI integration and a solid aluminum design.
- 4 Potentiometer FX
- 8 Fader FX
- 8 Push Encoder Browser, Tree & Favorite, Seek & Play, Loop Size, Loop Move
- 64 Push buttons with double-functions (shift button)
- 92 LEDs different colors to display various informations
- Rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- 3 Displays Master Clock, Loop Size
- 1 Jack input for expression pedals
- 1 DIN Input / Output Midi and Power supply (link)
- 1 DIN Output Midi
- 268 Midi commands
- USB bus powering power supply via USB, consumption less than 200mA
- USB interface class compliant, no driver necessary
Special controller for DJ Software (optimised for Native Instruments, Traktor Pro 2)
Setup Files for Traktor Pro 2 in current Version 2.5.0 or higher
Indication of each relevant state by feedback data from software
System mode for different basic settings and external midi programming
1500 € excl. MwSt / VAT
The developers note:
This piece of gear is not meant to be mass produced at this time. Our idea was to build a high-quality controller for our own use without cutting any corners. By letting the controller grow we decided to make it accessible to others. Each unit is hand made in Switzerland and Germany by Faderfox and Glanzmann DDS. For these reasons, the cost of materials and production is high. This is a product done purely out of love and not for profit.