Sismo has introduced the Lito a combination of their Qadrox (square wave oscillator), TwinT (sine wave oscillator) and the small Qad4 (square, pulse and lfo). It also offers a filter section (connected to square) and two analogue sequencers (one connected to sine by gate and the other connected to the square triangle by cv).
Here’s a video demo of the Sismo Lito in action:
- Polyphony : monophonic
- Oscillators : 4 (1x sine – 2x square – 1x triangle
- Control : Internal 2x eight step sequencer (1 gate -1 cv)
- External 2x cv in, 1x sync in – 3x sync out
- Current draw: 12 Volts (center positive)
- Weight: 450g
- Dimensions: 15cm (H) x 12,5cm (D) x 13cm (W)
The Sismo Lito is available for US $199. See the Sismo site for details.