SoundScaper – an experimental sound mini lab for creating soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones and glitches – has been updated with deep MIDI control and more.
With filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create soundscapes, textures and drones for your music. With complete MIDI control, this application is now comfortable to use for real-time sound creation and live performance.
Here’s what new in SoundScaper 1.2:
- Complete MIDI control for all faders, knobs and other modes.
- Possibility to create MIDI control maps for different controllers.
- Two different MIDI devices can be used to control.
- Quick MIDI learn mode for each fader in advanced control panel.
- Change type of faders on the oscillator main panels.
- Copy and Paste operations for oscillator parameters through text clipboard.
- Copy and Paste operations for scenes through text clipboard.
- Possibility to send scene parameters through Email.
- New features for automation in advanced control panels.
- Additional samples in built-in samples library.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
SoundScaper is available in the App Store for US $7.99.
If you’ve used SoundScaper, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!