apeSoft has released iDensity 2.0 – an up to its iOS ‘granular playground’.
iDensity offers: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, complex scrub pad exploration, dynamic envelope shape and more.
Here’s what’s new in version 2.0:
- New User Interface
- New: 4 Granular Streams (In-App Purchasing)
- New: Control Manager LFO
- New: Setting, Skip Sampler State from Presets
- New: Variable Stereo ECHO Delay
- Removed zip noise drom Echo Parameters
- Removed zip noise from Ring Modulation Dry/Wet
- Removed zip noise from ClassicReverb Dry/Wet
- Support for 14 bit MIDI nRPN
- iOs 8.2 SDK
- Audiobus 2.1.5
- Midibus 1.27
- Inter-App Audio fixed
- Save Control Manager in the Presets
- Bug Fixed
- This major release of iDensity 2 introduce the multi-streams Granulation.
- iDensity 2 is fully compatible with iDensity 1, you can play old presets and sound files.
Here’s the official preview for the new version:
iDensity is available for US $7.99 in the App Store. A $3.99 In-App Purchase will give you all the functionality for all Granular Streams.
If you’ve used iDensity, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!