Sonic Faction, a longtime maker of creative devices for Ableton, has expanded to the Native Instruments Kontakt platform with their new plug-in, Whoosh Machine.
Sonic Faction describe Whoosh Machine as an “enigmatic” FX creation tool which takes advantage of the Kontakt script programming language, ideally suited to creating all types of electronic, cinematic and experimental music.
Whoosh Machine key features include:
- Heads-up display” controls to dial in your sound instantly.
- Blend between various Noise, Synth and Texture sound sources.
- Creative envelope controls for perfectly executed whooshes.
- “Stunning” design and Wave animations to visualize your sound.
- “Tons” of Presets covering Transitional FX, Drones, and Atmospherics.
Pricing and Availability. Sonic Faction’s Whoosh Machine for Kontakt is available now as a free download via the Sonic Faction website. (Requires the latest version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 5.)