Developer Rodrigo Yanez has updated SeekBeats Drum Machine Synthesizer for iOS with MIDI In control drum sounds and patterns.
SeekBeats is software drum machine with 100% synthesized sounds that Yanex says ‘sound alive, noisy and musical.”
Here’s a demo of the updated SeekBeats in action:
Here’s what’s new in SeekBeats 1.2:
- Added MIDI In for triggering drums and pattens.
- Added global distortion and compression.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- Eight voices, each with different synth parameters and envelopes.
- Step Sequencer, with velocity for each step that can be mapped to different parameters.
- Randomizer: Mutate the whole sound of your drums instantly with the slide of your finger.
- Snapshots: Feel all the freedom to explore with your sound, go back and forth by taking and recalling snapshots. Change the whole sound of your drums with one tap.
- Sound Banks: Load and save your favorite sounds.
- Stereo Chorus, Global Compression and Global Distortion.
- Supports Audiobus. Inter App Audio.
- MIDI Sync: sync with other apps within the same device, or other devices via WIFI or cable
- MIDI In to trigger drums and patterns (cable connection recommended for quick response)
SeekBeats is available for US $11.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used SeekBeats, let us know what you think of it!