Positive Grid has announced that BIAS FX for iPad – a new amp-and-effects processor – is now available. A desktop version is also in development.
BIAS FX offers a huge collection of newly developed, high-definition pedal and rack effects are included: gate, boosters, overdrive, distortion, fuzz, equalizers, tremolo, phaser, flanger, chorus, octaver, compressors, delays, spring and plate reverbs.
Here’s the official intro video:
Here’s a tone walkthrough, featuring Steve Booke on guitar:
Here’s a video demo, featuring Jordan Rudess on Geo Synthesizer on the iPad:
- Intuitive operation
- Component-level simulation, ‘analog-like’ sound quality
- 12 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP
- 25 effect pedals with new sound-processing algorithms
- 5 rack processors
- Full integration with BIAS AMP gives you control over designing your own fully customized amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- Inter app audio routing engine lets you insert other compatible audio apps in any place in your BIAS FX signal path
BIAS FX is available now for US $29.99 in the App Store.