Klevgränd Produktion AB has introduced Enkl – a new monophonic software synthesizer for iPad.
In addition to its synthesis features, Enkl supports Inter-App Audio, AudioBus and MIDI.
Here’s the official video demo:
- Realtime rendered audio – no samples involved
- Two separate oscillators with separate LFO’s
- Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms
- Oscillators can be summed or multiplied together
- Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator’s pitch or volume
- High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
- Chiptune-style arpeggiator
- Legato mode
- Ping-pong delay as a post effect
- Three band EQ as a post effect
- MIDI support (including IAA MIDI and Virtual MIDI)
- Extended Keyboard for live performing (also sends MIDI to any output port)
- Local on / off
- Pitch bend, Modulation, Low Cut, High Cut and Resonance controllable via MIDI
- Comes with 93 factory presets
- Documentation within app
- Inter App Audio support
- AudioBus support including state saving
Enkl Monophonic Synthesizer For iPad is available now for US $5.99.
If you’ve used Enkl, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!