MIDI Club has introduced its first hardware product, the JunoCtrl.
The JunoCtrl is a custom MIDI controller, designed to ‘unleash the full potential’ of five analog Roland synthesizers: The Alpha Juno 1, Alpha Juno 2, MKS-50, HS-10, and HS-80.
The JunoCtrl has all of the features of the Roland PG-300 and more, allowing more complete integration of your synthesizer and DAW/Sequencer.
- MIDI In port allows passthrough of all MIDI messages to the synthesizer
Three modes of operation:
- CTRL Mode: Conventional synthesizer control as well as built-in CC conversion allowing synthesizer parameters to be controlled by almost any DAW/sequencer through CC messages
- CC Mode: JunoCtrl functions as a generic MIDI controller, sending out CC messages over MIDI to control any hardware/software device or any DAW/Sequencer
- DUAL mode: Conventional synthesizer control coupled with CC output and conversion, allowing DAW/sequencer to receive, record and playback physical knob manipulation in real time
- For all modes, CC messages and channels are fully assignable
- Internal Chord Memory allows for faster chord memory setup and playback on the MKS-50
- Snapshot and Snapshot Trigger functions allows for all parameters or a specific set of parameters to be updated simultaneously”
The MIDI Club JunoCTRL is priced at $229 and is expected to be available June 1, 2015.