U-He has introduced a new synth, Hive, that will be released June 2, 2015.
According to U-He, Hive was made to be fast and simple, but to offer enough power ‘to deliver stunning sounds’.
Here’s a video sneak preview:
- Very low CPU usage
- Switchable audio characteristics (normal, dirty, clean)
- 2 main oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators
- Up to 16x unison for each of the 4 oscillators for “super” sounds
- 2 multimode filters
- Step sequencer and arpeggiator
- 12 slot modulation matrix with 2 targets per slot, 4 envelopes (ADSR), 2 LFOs
- 7 built in effects
- Single screen interface
Hive is available for pre-order for US $99, normally $149. See the U-He site for more info.