Moog has released an update to Animoog, version 2.2.4, that delivers dozens of bug fixes, compatibility and stability improvements and tweaks.
The updates, detailed below, should resolve outstanding issues and deliver improved performance.
Check out the details below – and then let us know what you’d like to see Moog do next with Animoog!
Here’s what’s new in Animoog version 2.2.4,
- Stable support for iOS 8
- Stable support for 64-bit devices
- Revised timbres panel with categories (touch-hold timbre in category for preview)
- Fixes for timbres showing up with domain name prefixes
- Audiobus input slot compatibility fixes
- Virtual Animoog MIDI ports are now always available even if no port is explicitly selected
- Improved IAA instrument compatibility (IAA transport panel will be done for a future release)
- Use with any buffer size from 128 to 4096 (256 being the intended size for all supported devices)
- Fixes for restore purchase functionality
- Improved in-app store layout and interaction
- iTunes File Sharing access to timbres, presets and projects
- Removed import/export preset from setup panel since iTunes File Sharing should cover all needs
- Added timbre category list under ‘random preset’ to enable/disable categories to randomize timbres from
- 4-track recorder fixes for loading clips, pasting clips and AudioPaste
- 4-track project fixes for save/load/delete/share
- 4-track now remains unlocked when not connected to network
- Pitch bend range is now always saved with presets and correctly loads from presets when this option is active
- Pitch and mod strips now light up with incoming MIDI
- Hold button now more clearly shows when it’s active
- Manual MIDI CC input now ensures only numbers can be entered
- Keyboard scale selection now doesn’t misbehave after selecting the whole tone scale
- Preset panel is laid out more consistently
- Resuming after interruptions from Siri now reactivates audio
- Proper handling of large amounts of MIDI expression data, coming from alternative controllers
- Updated built-in manual
Animoog is available in the App Store for US $29.99.