VirSyn has introduced Arpeggist – a new MIDI Note arpeggiator app for iPad.
- Create custom arpeggios with a flexible step matrix editor a “rolling dice” random arpeggio generator.
- Build arpeggios from scratch or use one of the factory arpeggios as foundation.
- Create an unlimited number of user arpeggio presets.
Here are the details:
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- User programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 40 Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie (bound notes), accent, transposition and note order
- Use to control MIDI compatible Synthesiser
- Play trigger notes live with the onscreen keyboard.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
- Chord generator plays complex chords on one finger playing.
- Internal sound generator.
- Selectable Arpeggiator MIDI Output port.
- Dozens of scales selectable
- Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
- Audiobus 2 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
- Inter App Audio
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Support for virtual MIDI input/output connections.
Arpeggist is available now for US $4.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Arpeggist, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!