Design house Cremacaffe has unveiled the Kosmo, a double table-top stand for desktop synths and other music gear.
Inspired by the popularity of their earlier Spike stand, Cremacaffe designed Kosmo especially for use with “heavier” music and desktop electronic equipment.
Kosmo is a pairing of two separable table-top stands, made of interlocking wooden pieces in two colors (for more easy assembly). Anti-skid and ergonomic, Kosmo can also be disassembled and flat-packed in seconds, and stows in a backpack or laptop bag.
Kosmo can work with these devices:
- Access Virus A/B, TI desktop, TI Snow
- Akai MPC 1000, MPC 500, MPC Studio, MPC Element, MPK Mini, Mini mkII, APC Key 25,
- APC Mini, MPX 16
- Alesis Micron, SR16
- Alienware laptops
- Apple Macbook series, iPad mini
- Arturia BeatStep Pro, MiniLab, MiniBrute, MicroBrute, MiniLab, Spark, SparkLE
- Boss BR-1600CD, RE-20
- Clavia Nord Drum 2
- Cyclone Analogic TT 303 Bass Bot
- Dave Smith Prophet ’08, Prophet 12 M Evolver
- Doepfer Dark Time
- Elektron Sidstation, Monomachine, Machinedrum, Analog Rytm, Analog Four, Octatrack
- HyperSynth Xenophone
- Jomox Moonwind, T-Resonator
- Korg New electribe & electribe sampler Electribes EMX ESX EA-1 ER-1 ES-1 EM-1 EA-1 mkII ER-1 mkII SDD-3000
- Moog Minitaur
- Native Instruments Maschine, Maschine Mikro, Kore
- Novation Nova, Launch Control, Launchpad Mini, Launchkey Mini
- Roland AIRA MX-1, TR-8, TB-3, SBX-1, SH-32, TB-303, TR-505
- Waldorf Pulse 2
- Yamaha AN200, DX200
- and Zoom R8, among others.
Cremacaffe Designs’ Kosmo table-top stand is now available. Regularly priced at €56.80, the Kosmo is available for an introductory price of € 49.80 through the end of June.
For additional information/specifications, consult the Cremacaffe website.