Steinberg has announced the Nuendo 7 World Tour – a series of presentations to introduce the new features of their software solution for game audio, TV and film post-production.
New functions include:
- direct connection to the Audiokinetic Wwise middleware:
- an in-built re-conforming solution for audio-to-picture alignment:
- VCA fader support:
- advanced project collaboration tools;
- new rendering options for handling large amounts of audio files;
- New effect plug-ins;
- vastly enhanced overall program performance;
- an updated user interface offering improved window handling; and
- a customizable workspace for a more intuitive workflow.
Here’s the video teaser:
The tour begins at the end of May 2015 and will run until the end of the year. See the Steinberg site for details.