Flart Studio has introduced Poolp – a new iPhone looper that features 3 loopers, 3 send effects and 2 global fx, all tweakable.
Poolp is designed to let you to record your own samples and change them in ‘drastic’ ways.
- 3 synchronised loopers
- independant record length (1, 2, 4 bars and free) for each looper
- independant direction and speed (0.25, 0.5, 1, 2) for each looper
- one low pass filter for each looper
- volume and pan for each looper
- 3 send effects: Reverb, Delay, Distortion
2 Master effects: EQ, Autopan
- Audio input and resample (pre/ post effects)
- adjustable gain
- adjustable loop points per sample (trim)
- adjustable count in (‘record in 2 steps, 4 steps, or immediately)
- Audio paste
- global performance recorder
Here’s a video demo of Poolp in action:
Poolp is available for US $5.99 in the App Store.