With gbXRemote, you can control, record and playback from anywhere within WiFi range.
gbXRemote uses OSC (Open Sound Control) control surface support to communicate with GarageBand. No special apps are needed on the Mac side. All you need is a working Wi-Fi connection between the Mac running GarageBand and your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Control transport functions (Rewind, Fast-Forward, Beginning, Play, Stop, Record, Cycle)
- Choose between two looks/themes
- Real time bar-beat display
- Real time time-based display
- Enable/disable mute, solo, input monitoring and record enabling for each track
- Adjust overall master volume
- Adjust current track volume
- Current track’s name is displayed
- Select current track
- Enable/disable Metronome
- Adjust pan level
- Adjust echo and reverb sends
- Control EQ parameters, enable & disable each band
gbXRemote for GarageBand is available now at an introductory price of US $2.99.