Steinberg has released Nuendo 7 – the latest version of their audio post-production DAW.
Here’s what’s new in Nuendo 7:
- Game Audio Connect: Direct connection to the Audiokinetic Wwise game audio middleware, including integration with Perforce version management
ReConform: Fully integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to-picture alignment including preview functions
- Advanced project collaboration for an easy exchange of audio tracks including audio files and program data between several Nuendo projects
VCA fader support for working with large mixing projects on a second mixing layer
- Render Export and Render-in-place allow for easy rendering of an individual selection of audio files including naming conventions to a hard drive or to the same Nuendo project
- New effects and updated plug-ins including Multiband Expander, Multiband Envelope Shaper, VST Bass Amp, Quadrafuzz v2 and more
- Improved windows handling paradigm including a new workspace organizer as well as new Rack Zone with dockable MediaBay
- Vastly improved program performance, faster load times and a smoother program behavior
- Design overhaul: Redesigned track list and Inspector, enhanced channel strip EQ
- Further features and enhancements include plug-in manager, VST Connect SE 3 and more
Here are the official intro videos:
For more information, see the Steinberg site.