UVI has introduced Relayer – a ‘precision creative delay’ for Mac & Windows.
Relayer is designed to let you create ‘everything from basic delays to radical rhythmic multi-effects with speed, precision and natural musicality’.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Variable multi-tap delay (up to 32 lines) with extensive shaping controls
- Per-tap modulation editors for Time, Gain, Pan, and 2 Multi-Effects
- Visualizer helps you understand important settings at-a-glance
- Intuitive interface for lightning-fast workflow
- Input Gate for expressive playability
Here are the official audio demos:
Relayer is available now for Mac & Windows (VST, AU and AAX) for an introductory price of US $79, normally $129.