Developer Markus Waldboth has updated LP-5 Loop-based Music Sequencer.
Here’s what’s new in LP-5 version 2:
- Inter-app Audio effect hosting support
- Inter-app Audio host timeline sync
- Import Zip files to the user library (Full version)
- Launch scenes using a MIDI keyboard
- Track mixer control via MIDI
- Two new sound packs by Soundtrack Loops available for in-app purchase
- Various bug fixes
Designed for live arranging and remixing, LP-5 allows you to play audio loops from an intuitive launch grid, while automatic tempo synchronization keeps you in time with the beat.
- Five individual tracks that synchronize to the current tempo, without affecting the pitch.
- 5×16 launch grid.
- Audio import from document providers (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, …), via “Open in…”, pasteboard, and iTunes File Sharing. Supported file formats include WAV, MP3, and many more. (Full version)
- Zip file import to the user library. (Full version)
- In-app store offering royalty-free sound packs
- Universal support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- 2 IAA effect slots (Bus A/B).
- IAA generator node.
- IAA timeline sync support in both node and host mode.
- MIDI clock sync/generate support to play along an external MIDI sequencer, drum machine, or DAW.
- Scene launching from a MIDI keyboard.
- Mixer control via MIDI CCs.
- Hands-free scene trigger, tap tempo and start/stop by using a MIDI foot pedal.
- MIDI message routing to and from class-compliant USB hardware, other apps, and WLAN or Bluetooth LE wireless peripherals.
LP-5 is a free download, but uses a US $4.99 In-App purchase to upgrade to the full version.