Here’s a sneak preview of the AVP Synth VAS-100 – a multi-tracked demo that features two monophonic parts.
AVP Synth is a Russian brand manufacturing synthesizers and drum machines, as well as other audio related products. The AVP VAS-100 is a new monophonic virtual analog synthesizer, inspired by vintage Soviet synths.
All the synth lines are coming from the VAS-100. Drums are coming from other sources. Reverb and delay has been added externally.
About The AVP Synth VAS-100
The VAS-100 synth has a DSP engine, inspired by the sound of the Soviet Era synthesizers (like Polivoks, Alisa and etc.), while having a distinctive tone of its own.
The synth has 9 knobs, 17 switches and 3 buttons. All the parameters are controlled via MIDI.
- Method of synthesis: virtual-analog (VA) synthesis
- Controlled oscillator (DCO): 2; saw, square, triangle, PWM
- Noise generator: 1
- Controlled filter (DCF): one 4-pole low-pass active filter; modes LPF, HPF
- Envelope generator (ADSR): 1
- Controlled amplifier (DCA): 1
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO): 1; square, triangle
- Functions: Distortion, FM, Anti-Alias
- Banks of presets: 16 (sixteen) rewritable
- MIDI Interface: MIDI In, MIDI Thru, fifteen channels, the sixteenth – OMNI
- Audio output: mono jack 6.3 mm
- Controls: 17 switches, 9 knobs, 3 buttons
- Power supply: adapter 9 V DC (included)
Details are to come, via AVP’s Facebook group.