CodeKnobs has introduced an unofficial patch editor for the Dave Smith Instruments Mopho synthesizer, for both Mac & Windows.
- Full Mopho Parameter Control: This editor offers complete control over all of the Mopho’s parameters.
- Real Time Editing And Automation: You can make all your edits and adjustments in real time, and create automation sequences.
- Simple Saving: Programs can also be stored automatically within your DAW sequence. All you have to do is save your sequence, and all your programs, in all of your instances will be saved.
- Program Manager: This allows you to collect all of your Mopho programs into one place, and manage them. You can import, and export syx files, and use Prophet 8 and Mopho program files as well. You can also use the tagging feature to categorize, and sort your programs.
- Multiple Instances: You can add multiple instances of this editor within your DAW, allowing you to have multiple programs available at the same time. You can choose which instance is active, by pressing the power button located on the instance window. Once activated, the Mopho will take on the program of the active instance. This will allow you to swap between programs on the fly.
Note: CodeKnobs Mopho Editor 1.0 is for the Mopho Desktop only.
The Mopho Editor is available for US $39 from the CodeKnobs site. A demo version is also available.