Electro-Harmonix is now shipping the 22500 Dual Stereo Looper, introduced at the 2015 NAMM Show.
The 22500 records high quality,
non-compressed audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32 GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops.
Includes an 8 GB card
for up to 13 hours of total recording time.
Here’s EHX founder Mike Matthews introducing the new looper:
- Dual Stereo Loops with either independent or locked loop lengths.
- Series Looping mode enables verse/chorus switching.
- Parallel Looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops.
- Selectable Microphone input with Phantom Power.
- Reverse and Octave functions at the touch of a button.
- Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording.
- Overdub with adjustable feedback amount.
- Quantize or non-quantize (free-running) modes.
- Rhythm Guide with built-in Drum Loops.
- USB Port enables backup/restore to PC or MAC.
- Programmable third Footswitch for Stop or Tap-Tempo.
- Optional external Bank-Up/Down Foot Controller (sold separately).
- Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included.
The Electro-Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper is available now, with a street price of about US $275.