Plugin Boutique has introduced Carbon Electra – a 4-Oscillator subtractive synthesizer featuring informative displays, editable step sequencer, vocal filter, integrated distortion and analog control.
Here’s their official intro trailer for Carbon Electra:
- Powerful synth engine that is easy to learn and use with no hidden menus.’
- 4 analog-style sync-able oscillators with adjustable pulse width, frequency modulation and multiple wave types including pitch-able noise.
- Informative physics based graphic displays with comprehensive info pane.
- 6 filter types including powerful vocal filter with filter drive and saturation.
- Simple, incredibly usable and useful FX section, like having a bunch of great guitar pedals.
- Editable step sequencer that can be assigned to pitch, volume or cut off independently or simultaneously with various wave types and edit mode allowing node creation and line curves.
- Over 600 factory presets covering sequences, chords, motions, bass, leads, keys, pads and effects.
- Ability to run the amp section “too hot” into the built in optional limiter at the main output, creating a modern hyper-compressed sound.
- Super flexible unison control ranging from subtle warmth to massive super saw or super square sound.
- Multiple stereo width parameters allowing high precision control of the stereo field.
Carbon Electra is available now, for Mac & Windows, for US $99.