In this video, Steve Harmon of Synthrotek previews their MST VCO Voltage Controlled Oscillator.
The MST VCO is a 100% analog 6-octave 1V/O trackable precision oscillator. It offers pulse width and modulation controls, along with 5 waveform outputs.
- Coarse and Fine tuning controls
- Manual and CV controlled PWM (pulse width modulation)
- 3-octave selector switch
- 2 Modulation inputs; MOD1 can be attenuated with MOD 1 AMT knob
- Pulse Width Modulation input which can be attenuated
- 1V/O adjustment trimmer for making adjustments
- 1V/O CV input jack
- 5 waveform outputs (can be used simultaneously): Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth,
- Sawtooth +1 octave, Square
- Frequency range: 2Hz-14.39 Khz (Sawtooth +1: 28.77 Khz)
Pricing and availability for the Synthrotek MST VCO Voltage Controlled Oscillator are to be announced, but Harmon expects it to be available in a few weeks. See the Synthrotek site for more info.