Numark has introduced the TT250USB DJ turntable – a professional direct-drive turntable designed for heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties.
According to Numark, the TT250USB’s quartz-controlled motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high-torque motor and heavy cast-aluminum platter provide the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
- Quartz-controlled direct-drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
- Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
- S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
- Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customize the pitch for a perfect effect
- Pitch adjustment range ±10%
- Damped cuing raises and lowers tonearm
- 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
- Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer
- 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
- Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
Pricing and Availability
The Numark TT250USB USB DJ turntable is expected to be available in early Q4 2015, priced at US $299.