AVP Synth has announced the HBS-100 Hybrid Bass Synthesizer – a new hybrid MIDI synthesizer module.
- HBS-100 is optimized for producing beautiful and sculptured bass sounds.
- Method of synthesis: Digitally controlled oscillators (DCO)
- Controlled oscillator (DCO): two unique digital oscillators (saw, rectangle, PWM) with Wavetable options
- Controlled filter (VCF): one active, aggressive, 100% analog 12db low-pass filter
- Envelope generator (AR/ASR): one
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO): one; triangle
- MIDI Interface: MIDI In, 4 channels
- Audio output: mono jack 6.3 mm
- Controls: 9 knobs, 5 switches and 1 button
- Power supply: adapter 9 V DC (included)
For more info on pricing and availability, see AVP’s Facebook page.
Update: This product has been pulled from the market because of issue relating to reuse of technology from the Meeblip.