TTrGames has updated MiMiX Mixer for Audiobus to version 2.0, adding Audiobus Remote support, improved MIDI support and more.
Here’s a video preview of some of the new features in MiMiX 2.0:
- Mix up to 8 Audiobus enabled apps including the system input or multiple channels of a multichannel input hardware
- Set the main mix volume level between -INF and +12dB
- Set the volume level of each input port between -INF and +12dB
- Set the panning or balance of each port (selectable)
- Mute any port
- Set any port to solo or several port in multi-solo mode
- Monitor any port or the main mix on the built-in oscilloscopes and VU meters
- Control the main mix volume and volume, balance, mute and solo for each port using a MIDI controller or a Core MIDI app
- Control the main mix volume and volume, mute and solo for each port using Audiobus Remote on a second iOS device
- Set the MIDI CC parameters of each control via MIDI learn
- Change the MIDI settings in-app
- Double-tap on each knob or slider to set its default value
- Check the saturation indicator for each port to check if the pots power reached 0dB
- Check the clip indicator on the main mix to avoid clipping.
- MiMiX supports Audiobus state saving feature
- MiMiX supports multi-output hardware devices, up to 12 stereo pairs
- MiMiX uses a 32 bit float engine so clipping can only occur at the main mix
- MiMiX is lightweight – minimal CPU usage and memory footprint
MiMiX is available for US $3.99 in the App Store.