VirSyn has announced the release of Emo Chorus, an advanced chorus effect app for iPad and iPhone.
Emo Chorus is a modulation effect used used to create a richer, thicker sound and add subtle movement. The effect roughly simulates the slight variations in pitch and timing that occur when multiple performers sing or play the same part.
In contrast to most traditional chorus effect units, Emo Chorus allows for choruses with up to 128 voices. The effect lets you use live input from any source – microphone, guitar, synth, Audiobus and Inter App Audio.
- 128 voices chorus engine
- 20 factory chorus and flanger presets
- Unlimited user presets.
- Delay time up to 180ms.
- MIDI controllable parameter.
- Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving
- IAA compatible ( Auria, Cubasis, Garageband ).
- Integrated iTunes player.
Emo Chorus is available now for US $1.99.