Synthrotek’s Steve Harmon says he’s ‘super stoked’ to release their new MST VCO Eurorack module.
Why’s he super stoked? Because it completes Synthrotek’s MST line, one of the only complete Eurorack monophonic voices that’s available in both kit and complete form.
The MST VCO is a 100% analog 6-octave 1V/O trackable precision oscillator with full pulse width and modulation controls and with 5 waveform outputs.
The VCO was the last of the modules needed to make a complete synth voice. Like most of the other modules in the MST line, the VCO was designed by synth legend George Mattson. And it’s available three ways: assembled, as a complete kit, or as minimal kit for the hardcore DIYers.
Here’s the official video demo:
- Coarse and Fine tuning controls
- Manual and CV controlled PWM (pulse width modulation)
- 3-octave selector switch
- 2 Modulation inputs; MOD1 can be attenuated with MOD 1 AMT knob
- Pulse Width Modulation input which can be attenuated
- 1V/O adjustment trimmer for making adjustments
- 1V/O CV input jack
- 5 waveform outputs (can be used simultaneously): Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Sawtooth +1 octave, Square
- Frequency range: 2Hz-14.39 Khz (Sawtooth +1: 28.77 Khz)
- Polarity protection
The Synthrotek MST VCO is available now, priced at $239.99 for the assembled version, $149.99 for the full kit and $39.99 for the panel/pcb minimal kit.