Primal Audio has released PMS-20 Analog HP/LP Filter, an analog-modeled filter Rack Extension.
PMS-20 has many uses; from crunching up beats, adding some bite to samples, or giving vocals an edge to hoovering sweeps, making synth leads growl, or demolishing whole tracks.
Here’s the official video demo:
- 6dB/oct self-oscillating high-pass filter
- 12dB/oct self-oscillating low-pass filter
- Topology-preserving, zero-delay feedback loop with 4-X oversampling
- Rage switch for pushing the filter over the edge
- CV inputs for filter cutoff modulation of both filters
- Wet/dry knob for parallel processing
Here are the official audio demos:
PMS-20 is available for US $19.00 in the Propellerhead Shop.