Korg has introduced iElectribe for iPhone, a software drum machine inspired by the classic Electribe-R.
The iPhone version reproduces the sound engine and design of the original Electribe-R, and includes the ptterns and functions introduced with iElectribe for iPad.
- Replicates the synth engine of the ELECTRIBE-R and its intuitive step sequencer.
- Three hundred built-in rhythm patterns – With 64 of the latest preset patterns, 192 from the first-generation ELECTRIBE-R, and 32 template patterns for various genres.
- Completed beats can be transferred to your DAW software via the audio export function. You can also use the WIST function to play wirelessly with a friend using two devices simultaneously.
- Eight types of master effects, featured on the upper-level models of the Electribe. This includes the ring modulation function of the ELECTRIBE-R and the cross-modulation function of the ELECTRIBE-R mkII. It also includes the BEAT FLUTTER function that uses a proprietary randomizer to create fresh rhythms and the motion sequence function that remembers your knob movements. I
- You can use an external USB-MIDI device such as the nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL for performance and control.
- Support for the latest iOS technologies such as Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Virtual MIDI, and iCloud.
- OS: iOS 8 or later
- Device: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch fifth-generation, iPod touch sixth-generation.
Here are the official audio demos:
iElectribe for iPhone is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.