Developer Roger Mann has updated Rubycon – a software step sequencer for iPad – adding external MIDI control and more.
Here’s what’s new in Rubycon v1.7:
- Pitch Scale & Key selection
- External MIDI control (For details, see Mann’s site. )
New in v1.6
- MIDI device control, from keyboard, BCR2000, and others
- Pitch transposing from MIDI keyboard
- Control/Play loop-points, ratcheting, skip/pause, start/stop, CC, as well as pitch, duration, velocity per step….
- Pitch Modes for beyond chromatic, dqwdw, great for melodic development
- Modern take on the classic 8 step sequencer.
- Play/Control from external MIDI keyboard, devices
- Pitch Scales for beyond chromatic, great for melodic development
- Ratcheting per step
- External clock Sync for Logic, and other DAW synchronization
- Supports Core MIDI for external synthesizers
- Audiobus support
- CC’s and more
Rubycon is available for US $3.99 in the App Store