A new cloud-based sound effects platform, Soundly, is now available in beta for both Mac & Windows.
Soundly lets you drag sound effects from the cloud and drop them into projects. It works with any software that supports drag & drop, such as Pro Tools, Logic, Final Cut, Premiere etc.
You can drag your local sound effects to Soundly and use it to index them.
- Mono, stereo and 5.1
- Smart, lossless compression from our server gives you lightning fast transfers
- Built on Google’s infrastructure for unparalleled redundancy, safety and speed
- Option for lower resolution files on slow connections
- Access the extensive Freesound.org library directly from within Soundly
- Index local wav, aiff and mp3 files up to 192khz 32bit
- Reads meta data from production music libraries in mp3 format
- For Mac and Windows
The app is free to download and comes with a collection of free sound effects. Subscription option are also available that provide access to a larger sound library. See the Soundly site for details.