Kenton has introduced the THRU-25 – a box that lets you connect up to 25 MIDI devices to one source.
The Kenton THRU-25 receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 25 MIDI THRU sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
- 1 MIDI In & 25 MIDI Thrus
- Works for ALL MIDI messages including Clock, SysEx, MTC etc.
- Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
- Less than one microsecond latency
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power/Data indicator light
- Metal housing
Pricing and Availability:
The Kenton THRU-25 is available now for £128.92 or £154.70 with VAT.