Harmonicdog has updated MultiTrack DAW for iOS to version 4.
MultiTrack DAW is an 8-track audio recorder for iOS (upgradable to 24 tracks) that supports Inter-App Audio, Audiobus and more.
Here’s what’s new in version 4:
- Freeze tracks – drastically reduces processing for tracks with IAA effects, and frees up the plugins for use on other tracks.
- Loop Recording – allows continuous overwriting while it loops. Stop and undo after a good take.
- Smaller audio buffers – sizes of 64 are now supported for low latency monitoring.
- Rewritten audio engine for perfectly clean audio quality.
- Volume/pan adjustments are filtered and interpolated, no ‘zippering’.
- Compressor uses exponential gain reduction metering.
- Long-Touch zipped song project icon now has ‘Open in’ button for sharing the zip.
- Final mixdown now uses loop markers as song start and end.
- Final mixdown won’t overwrite older mixdowns with same name.
- All sorting/ordering uses numeric sort (Song, Shared, Inputs, IAA effects, generators, instruments).
- Silence rendered to IAA plugins when doing mixdown/copy operation, to flush out buffers.
- Wi-Fi web server lists songs in same order as shown in multitrack.
- Track and bin download filenames now contain the song name as prefix.
- Various bug fixes
MultiTrack DAW is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.