In 2009, Make Noise introduced their original Skiff Eurorack case, to complement the vertically oriented cases available at the time and provide an ergonomic enclosure for the René and Pressure Points touch controllers.
Today, Make Noise has introduced their new Skiff case, designed to be a low-cost but durable home for Eurorack synth modules. It offers 104HP width x 3U space, +/- 12VDC and 5VDC.
- Ships ready to use. Just add modules, patch cables and inspiration.
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- 40 Sliding Square Nuts, 40 Black M2.5 Screws
- Side Mounted On/Off Switch & 2.5mm Power Jack
- Logo Illuminates to indicate power status
- 5V Power Rail Included
- Eurorack Bus Compatible
- Universal AC Power Adapter works world wide
The Make Noise Skiff is priced at US $250. If you’ve already got a power supply, you can get just the case for $99. See the Make Noise site for details.