Tubbutec has introduced the SH-1oh1, a MIDI retrofit and feature extension for the Roland SH-101.
Among the new features are accent, an improved sequencer a clock divider, an additional LFO and more.
Here is the official video intro:
- Midi in- and output. Can output key presses, arpeggiator and sequencer.
- Additional Accent Envelope: Programmable accent for volume and filter with adjustable decay.
- Additional filter LFO A triangular LFO with the high range of 0.2Hz — 8kHz can modulate the filter
- Additional ADSR for filter: Completely independent envelope with adjustable parameters
- Improved Sequencer:now has 32 sequences with 120 Steps each
- Song mode: Sequences can be chained to create a “Song” and programmed live
- More sequencer and arp modes: Forward, backward, random, ping-pong,..
- A lot of midi controllable parameters, velocity can be mapped to 9 different targets including accents, filter and 2nd ADSR:
- Midi filter, pitch bend, arp and s/h-lfo control
- Clock dividers for internal arp clock and trigger including din-sync compatible divider
- Settings via an internal configuration menu or external midi controller.
- Extra features accessible using the existing SH-101 controls
- Comes with sticker overlays and all necessary parts
- Easy to install in any SH-101 and compatible with analogue mods
- For a complete list of features please refer to the user manual.
Sequencer Audio Demo:
The Tubbutec SH-1oh1 is available now for189,00 €. The kit includes: SH-1oh1, 40 Pin socket, transparent stickers, midi sockets and additional wires, screws and nuts for the midi sockets and drilling aid.
Note: The mod replaces the original SH-101 CPU, so you need to de-solder the original CPU and replace it with a socket. If you’re not comfortable with soldering, professional installation is suggested.