Expert Sleepers has announced a major update to their Disting Eurorack module – the Disting mk3.
New algorithms shipping with the disting mk3 include a voltage controlled delay, a tape delay, and a resonator/drum synthesizer.
Many existing algorithms have also been enhanced – with extra parameters, manual tap tempo (for the clockable LFO and delay modes), and a ‘knob recorder’ function.
Here’s what’s new in the Disting mk3:
- Smaller – now 42mm deep (from 53mm)
- Over 50% less power consumption – now 70mA combined draw (from 148mA)
- User-updatable code – via Micro SD card
- More algorithms – no longer limited to 16
- More functionality – new encoder and push buttons give more control options
Here’s the official video overview:
The Disting mk3 is expected to ship in November 2015. Pricing is TBA.