Roland today announced a new addition to their Aira line, the M-100 Aira headphones, a collaboration with V-MODA.
The M-100 AIRA headphones feature:
- XL memory foam ear cushions
- dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers
- 5-30,000Hz frequency response
- Heavy-duty two-meter cable that incorporates a secure and highly stable locking mechanism.
- Extra SharePlay extended audio cable with built-in 3.5mm jack that allows two headphones to share the same audio source.
- Steel-frame construction, metal CliqFold hinges and gig-ready AIRA edition travel case for storage of the headphones and their accessories.
Pricing and availability are TBA. See the Roland site for details.