‘Experimental sound mini lab’ SoundScaper has been updated with morphing scenes, improved MIDI and AudioBus support, and more.
SoundScaper is designed for creating soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
Here’s what’s new in SoundScaper 1.4:
- New feature – morphing scenes in auto or manual mode.
- Additional panel with scene hotkeys.
- Improved oscillator circuit filter mode.
- Option for use standard midi commands.
- Added record time counter.
- Fixed midi start / stop in background.
- Supports Audiobus updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Here’s a video demo of SoundScaper 1.4:
SoundScaper is available in the App Store for US $8.99.