20 Electronics shared this sneak preview of the upcoming ’20’ synthesizer, a new high-end monster synth. Production of the synth will be limited to 20 of each model.
Here’s what they have to say about the mechanical drawings:
Late yesterday, our mechanical engineer Stephan Gries has released a set of technical drawings for the manufacturer. What you see here, is the main drawing, where all major parts are being described. More then 30 detail drawings show all bits and pieces of the mechanical setup.
For me, these drawings almost look like art.
From my experience I can say, that if the technical drawings look right and appealing, the product later on will also match this approach. What a piece of work; – I am so glad, we have Stephan here in house for more then 4 years now – he is a great engineer and a maniac of detail work.
Here are the renderings that have been released for the 20 Synthesizer:
- Axel Hartmann design
- Only 20 black and 20 silver will be made
- Waldorf / Sledge Synthesizer Engine
- SPL Supra Op-Amp audio technology
- Hartmann Neuron Synthesizer Sampleset
- Pure aluminium shell, milled from a massive block
- Collapsable, milled ultra thin aluminium panel
- Custom-built pure aluminium knobs and wheels
- Custom-built acrylic-glass switches
- Highest quality, custom-built, all black Fatar TP 8 Keybed
Details on pricing and availability are TBA.