Elektron today introduced the Audio/CV Split Cable Kit, a multi-purpose cable and connector solution that’s designed to expand your connectivity options.
Here are some example scenarios:
- Analog Rytm users wanting to connect the dual mono separate voice out
jacks to a mixer or sound card.
- Analog Four users wanting to sequence external analog gear with the
dual CV/Gate outputs.
- Octatrack users wanting to sample from consumer electronic devices
featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Modular users wanting a signal splitting solution essentially functioning as a 4 × output multiple module.
In the box:
- 1 × cable adapter module, featuring a 3.5mm stereo plug and 2 × 3.5mm and
- 2 × 1/4” mono jacks
- 1 × 3.5mm to 1/4” headphone plug adapter
- 2 × 3.5mm to 1/4” TR cables
The Audio/CV Split Cable Kit is available now for US $25.