Soundzest Software has introduced OrangeAid – a new app that turns your iPad into a control surface for Reason and Reason Essentials.
- Create your own layouts to control your Rack devices, song files and play instruments the way you want, all from within the app.
- Parameter mapping is a breeze with OrangeAid. Just browse the built-in lists and tap to map!
- OrangeAid can follow the Master Keyboard input in Reason. Change tracks in the Sequencer and your rack layouts automatically change to match the new device.
- You can also use Reason’s surface locking to stay focused on a specific instrument or effect.
- Handy Transport, Track & Patch controls are always available.
- Super-fine parameter control for Knobs, Sliders & Pitch Wheel.
- Designed to take full advantage of Propellerhead Software’s Remote technology for complete, two-way communication with Reason.
- Works alongside your existing hardware MIDI control surfaces & keyboards.
- Connect to Reason using Wi-Fi, MIDI over Bluetooth LE or with a wired connection using class-compliant equipment.
OrangeAid is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.