IK Multimedia has released Miroslav Philharmonik 2, a major update to its orchestral workstation app for Mac & Windows.
With Miroslav Philharmonik 2 you get a complete selection of expressive sounds that includes strings, woodwinds and brass, plus a 9’ concert grand piano, a harpsichord, orchestral chimes, a concert marimba, a vibraphone and a glockenspiel. Plus, you get all the samples from the original Miroslav Philharmonik library, updated with articulation switching and the updated effects.
- Over 55GB of samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,700 stereo instruments that cover the complete orchestral spectrum and more
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is available now for US $399 (normally $499). Upgrade and crossgrade offers are also available.