Image-Line has released FL Studio 12.2.
FL Studio 12.2 includes a complete vectorial overhaul of 25 of plugins, over 1,600 new percussion samples and more.
Here are the details on what’s new:
- New vectorial interfaces – Updates for your favorite plugins (BeepMap, BooBass, EQUO, FL Keys, Fruit Kick, Big Clock, dB Meter, Delay 2, Delay Bank, Drumsynth Live, DX 10, Fast Dist, Flangus, Granulizer, LSD, Multiband Compressor, PanOMatic, Parametric EQ, Plucked!, Reeverb 2, Slicer, Soft Clipper, Soundfont Player, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Shaper, Vocoder, WaveShaper, X-Y Controller)
- Harmor – 3 x tempo synced templates (2, 4 & 8 bars)
- New Content – 1650 one shot drum samples in Packs > Drums > Mode Audio (121 Claps, 47 Cymbals, 110 Foley, 353 Hats, 349 Kicks, 192 Percussion, 57 Rims, 26 SFX, 48 Shakers, 286 Snares, 61 Toms)
- FLAC export
- UI enhancements – Separate color and icon menu options for Playlist Tracks, Channel
- Rack buttons and Mixer Tracks
- Typing keyboard to piano – 15 new scale presets
- New demo projects – Winners & some finalists from the FL Studio Demo Contest in Projects > Song contests
- Misc bugfixes
Image-Line also reiterated their commitment to creating a Mac version of FL Studio, saying that it will be released ‘ASAP’.
See the Image-Line site for details.