At the 2016 NAMM Show: Interface maker iConnectivity has announced the iConnectAUDIO2+, the latest in their series of “next-generation” audio and MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS.
iConnectAUDIO2+ accommodates mics, synths, MIDI, instruments, speakers, headphones, and up to two computer devices at one time (Mac/PC/iOS). The interface features two premium combo inputs and six outputs, including an independent headphone mix and assignable direct monitoring. iConnectivity’s unique Audio and MIDI “passThru” technologies allows flexible routing between everything connected.
The interface’s most-used functions can be controlled from its touch panel, and iConnectivity’s iConfig software for iOS, MAC, and PC is included for setting up flexible audio and MIDI routing. Snapshots are then stored in flash memory on the device.
iConnectAUDIO2+ Top Features:
- 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- Multi-host Device ports – use with up to two computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Audio passThru routes audio digitally between computer devices
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- iConfig software (Mac/PC/iOS) makes it simple to set up of filtering/routing/mixing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device
- High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant
- Capacitive touch display and control surface
- USB Bus powered
- Charges an iOS device when used with optional power supply (not included)
iConnectAUDIO2+ will be available for purchase in Q1 2016 with an estimated street price of $199.99/USD. See the iConnectivity site for details.