AppBC has updated modstep sequencer for iPad, adding Audiobus support, AudioShare, support for iPad 1 and more.
Here’s what’s new in modstep 1.0.2:
- New features:
- audiobus support: added 8 audiobus output channels
- AudioShare export and recording of all tracks (hit the new tapedeck button to record all tracks with internal instruments or IAAs, the files can be found in the /Recordings/ folder and exported to AudioShare or the internal Sampler via the file browser). The recordings are quantized to the current clip quantization.
- improved Reverb
- massively lower CPU usage – especially older iPads will run a lot more tracks now.
- iPad 1 support is back (unfortunately it’s getting harder and harder to keep it that way!)
- new parameter on Sampler ‘One Shot’ that disables the ADSR completely
- Clips, Scenes and Arm, Mute, Solo, Volumes per Track are now MIDI mappable to external controllers.
- Tempo Up/Down and Nudge are now MIDI mappable.
- CPU meter is much more accurate now and only monitors the audio-thread.
- Tracks will now correctly remember their MIDI setup and restore it upon load.
- IAA Apps will now try to automatically setup the Tracks MIDI settings
- lots of small enhancements
- IAA Effects load the proper effect now
- IAA Effects will delete/restore fine again
- IAAs show the proper icons in the VST when used with studiomux
- fixed a bug that would prevent tempo changes when Ableton Link was not activated
- fixed a bug that would cause wrong IAA fx to be loaded
- tons of enhancements and other bugfixes
- fixed Clip & Track Import & Export
- new externally recorded notes and CCs will be played back immediately now
Modstep is available for US $19.99 in the App Store.